Get Connected To LRCC
Student Informatio System (SIS)
The Student Information System (SIS) is your central location for all your information. SIS has three categories:
- Personal Information: includes your EasyLogin access information, security question, addresses, emails, phone numbers, advisor, and LRCC Alerts information
- Student: Register for classes, add/drop classes, review and print your detail class schedule, see your final grades, print unofficial transcripts, request official transcripts, and make payments
- Financial Aid: If you are receiving financial aid, this tab provides you with information regarding your status and loans
Step 1: Log into SIS
- Go to www.lrcc.edu and select myLRCC at the top of the home page.
- Select "New Users" from the Online Resources page.
- Select "Enter Secure Area."
- Enter your User ID and PIN number then click Login.
- Your User ID is your Student ID number (including the "A"). You can find your Student ID number on your official school documents (i.e Acceptance Letter, class schedule, etc.)
- Your PIN is your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- First time users will be prompted to change their PIN.
- When asked for the old PIN, enter your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
- Enter a new PIN (6-15 numbers, no letters or symbols), re-enter the same number to verify and login.
- You will be asked to choose a security question from the dropdown box. Enter your answer. Keep it simple.
- Click "Submit" to access your SIS Account.
- You will also be prompted to sign up for the Emergency Notificatio System - LRCC Alerts
LRCC Alerts is a notification system that is designed to communicate with cell phones (via text and voice messages), landlines, and e-mail systems should there be a crisis, emergency situation, or weather closure/delay.
Step 2: Obtain your EasyLogin Username and Password
Your EasyLogin is used to access SIS Canvas, Student Email, and Library Online Resources.
EasyLogin helps with the hassle of remembering different login combinations.
- Once in SIS, select Personal Information then select Student EasyLogin Information to viedew your EasyLogin username and password. Retain your EasyLogin username and password in a secure location.
Step 3: Access myLRCC
Go to www.lrcc.edu and select myLRCC at the top of the home page.
Access your student accounts from the Online Resources page by selecting the Canvas, SIS, or Student Email link. You will need your easy login username and password.
Canvas is the online teaching software used by faculty at LRCC. It is also used in many face-to-face classes. Explore Canvas and check out the information yoru instructors have posted for your classes. If you do not see all of your courses listed, it may be becausse your instructor has not mad eht course available to students or is not using Canvas. Contact your insturctor for further information.
Canvas offers assistance 24/7/365. Support available when you log into Canvas.
LRCC provides each student with a college email address, which is automatically generated upon acceptance into a program or after your first course registration. This email is the official means of all electronic communication between you and the college.
Check your student email regularly.
Microsoft Office 365
Select the "Student Email and Office 365" link from the Onine Resources Page. Click on the link for instructions to download your FREE version of Office 365.
For assistance, call 603-524-3207 Mon-Thu, 8:00am-6:00pm and Fri, 8:00am-4:00pm or email LRCCITSupport@ccshn.edu