Energy Training Calendar
Commercial Building Energy Efficiency Trainings
The well-received "Energy Efficiency for Commercial Building Managers" 1-day program has ended its Winter - Spring 2019 series. If you missed one of the five trainings around New Hampshire, stay tuned -- we may be repeating these NHSaves-sponsored trainings in Fall 2019. They will have a similar format, covering topics such as energy benchmarking, LED lighting, the building envelope, air-source heat pumps, VFDs, compressed air and retrocommissioning. We may do additional trainings on particular topics -- let us know if you have a crowd-pleaser topic.
The more extensive 8-day Building Operator Certification course will start February 2020.
NH Rural Small Businesses- No-cost technical assistance with the NH Rural Renewables program
Rural NH small businesses can receive free renewable energy consulting services at no cost. Interested in getting solar or wood energy installed at your small business? Let us help with vendor-neutral advice and a site visit.
Ask about other LRCC Energy courses, trainings and programs
- Building Operator Certification (BOC) training in 2020: BOC I in Spring 2020 and BOC II in Fall 2020
- Short commercial energy efficiency trainings
- Infiltration and Duct Leakage BPI certification
- BPI Building Science Principles online course and certifcate of knowledge
- Certified Energy Manager (AEE CEM)
- Solar Photovoltaics
- NH Job Training Fund and other cost-share funding opportunities
For more information about LRCC's Energy Services & Technology courses and programs, please contact:
Andy Duncan, Energy Training Manager & Workforce Development Coordinator